inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: pic9572
Mit High Speed Keramic Lager
The PICCO Boost .21 5TR CER Team Spec
engine comes with a multi exhaust system to ensure top of the line performance throughout the engine’s upper RPM band.
With a 5 port design the engine performs exceptionally well at the bottom end – a characteristic crucial to handle today’s track designs with short sharp blasts followed by jumps.
This balance of power and drivability give you what’s needed for fast and consistent lap times.
Combine all this with it’s super stable tuning, excellent fuel mileage and PICCO’s legendary quality this makes it the total package in a Pro level buggy or truggy engine.
The PICCO Boost 5TR CER Team Spec has a new 14mm balanced and silicone filled crankshaft to improve overall performance, a larger more efficient cooling head, new crankcase design allows more clearance for different flywheels, super strong “knife edged” aerodynamic connecting rod, lightened piston CNC machined from high percentage silicone alloy billet, and a ceramic “Swiss" made rear bearing tops off the list of all the high end features.
Boost .21 5TR CER Team Spec highlights
• 5 ports + 2 bypass hard chromed liner
• Piston CNC machined from billet
• 14mm balanced cranckshaft with silicone insert
• Knife edged lightweight aerodynamic connecting rod
• NEW 60mm cooling head design to maximize efficiency
• 14mm ceramic Swiss main bearing
• MES "Multi Exhaust System" port design
• Composite long needle slide carburetor
• 6.0mm and 7.0mm venturi inserts
Boost .21 5TR CER Team Spec tech datas
• Displacement: 3,49cc
• Bore: 16,26mm
• Stroke: 16,80mm
• Output: 2,6hp @ 33,000rpm
• RPM Range: 3,000 – 41,000 RPM